TET Application Form 2020 Apply Online Form [Notification PDF]: We are committed to giving the best service reading any upcoming TET(Teacher Eligibility Test) notification 2020-2021. In general TET Govt. body publishes advertisement notification both Paper 1(Std. I to V) and Paper 2(Std. VI to Std. VIII) under a single notification date. Applicants should read the TET Notification very carefully to acquire the latest information.
TET Notification & Apply Online Form 2020
As a matter of fact, the Central Government and the state government both are committed to publishing TET Notification once in a year. However, some of the states publish the notification once in two or more years.
What’s inside in the TET notification?
The TET notification consists of the full guidelines of the TET exam. It notifies the application about the examination date, application process, eligibility, syllabus, and many more. We highly recommended application must read the notification very carefully before apply.
- Central TET Notification: Under Central TET is also known as CTET is only for Central Government schools like KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc. and schools under the administrative control of Union Territories of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
- State TET Notification: If you belong to any state other than UT, then your state school department or primary education board is responsible for publishing the TET notification 2020. Hence, you should keep in touch with the corresponding department for the latest TET notification.
How To Apply TET exam 2020?
- In general, state government TET examination body invites applicants for primary teachers requirement through the application process either it online or offline. The application form must be filled as per the notification or guideline rules otherwise your application will be canceled or rejected by the agency.
- Hence, it is highly recommended to check and read the “Application Procedure” before you apply blindly.
TET Application Deadline
- As a matter of fact, applicants must check the commencement of submission of online
Application and Last date for submission of online Application. These dates may vary between a minimum of 15 days to a maximum of 30 days. After that, the TET exam date and time for a paper I and Paper II are scheduled.
- Hence, candidates must apply much before on the last date. Because in case of any mistake in the application form, the applicant may edit or change the incorrect information online.
Before TET Form Fillup
- You must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number.
- You must know, the exact URL for an application form.
- There might be a separate application for Paper-I and Paper-II exam.
- Scanned recent color passport size photo with the signature.
Avoid Common Mistake
Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no
correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Do not type any incorrect or incomplete e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Scanned color passport size Photo must be within the size as prescribed in the official notification. Indian Passport Photo. Size of photo: 2 x 2 inch, 35 x 45 mm or 35 x 35 mm (5 x 5 cm, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, 3.5 x 3.5 cm).
- Applicants must know the format of the Image like JPG/JPEG/PNG and image size limit in K.B. However, you may use some tools like compresspng.com to minimize the size of the image.
- In addition, check whether the online application is required to upload a photograph with signature or without the signature.
- In general, most of the TET administered body DO NOT ALLOW candidates to edit the application form once it is submitted. As a result, all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the name of the candidate, paper applied, communal category, date of birth, address, and all other fields are considered as final.
What I should do after incomplete form submission?
If you made a mistake in the application form and you already submitted in online then re-submit your TET application form.
- First, check the last date of the application.
- Second, fill the application form using different email ID and Mobile number.
- Well, again you have paid their Application Fees, do not expect a refund.