Kerala TET Result 2020 @keralapareekshabhavan.in. The Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test(KTET) is held in the month of February and June. The exam Result is released in the month of June and October. Candidates can search online using roll number and dob.
Kerala TET February Result 2020: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has declared the Kerala TET February result 2020. The examination was conducted on February 15 and February 16, 2020. The KTET result was delayed this year because of lockdown. Kerala TET Result 2020 declared for the February exam.
Kerala TET Result 2020
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan TET result 2020 is available now. The official website ktet.kerala.gov.in allows candidates to check their Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) February 2020 result. As a matter of fact recently the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan conducted TET Exam into four categories namely Category 1, Category 2, Category 3, and Category 4.
Therefore, candidates can check all categorical results online. The K-TET is an examination conducted for recruitment of the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala state.
KTET February Result 2020
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan KTET Result: The results of the KTET 2020 Examination will be released in the website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan viz. keralapareekshabhavan.in after notifying about the release date of KTET Result in the Press / Media.
In general, Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan takes approx forty-five days from the date of examination to published the KET Result online. In 2018 the Kerala TET was conducted in the month of October and the result was published in December 2018. In addition, in 2020 the KTET exam was held in February. Therefore we may conclude that the result of KTET Result 2020 February is expected to published by the last week of May 2020.
The details of Kerala TET Result (marks and the eligibility status) 2020 exam of K-TET will be published on the website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. Therefore, the successful eligible candidate shall have to produce the required documents for verification and for the issue of the certificate.
|Exam Name||Kerela Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)|
|Name of Official Authority||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Written Exam Date||15 and February 16, 2020|
|Purpose||School Teacher’s recruitment in Kerala|
|Result Announcement Date||1st June 2020|
|Current Result status||Published Online|
|Official Result Link||keralapareekshabhavan.in|
|Result checking Prerequisite||Register Number and DOB|
Check Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan KTET Result 2020
First of all, Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan uses an upgraded computerized system for the valuation of the answer scripts using optical mark reader (OMR) for the purpose of KTET 2020 Result preparation. Therefore, the valuation will be error-free under the above system. Hence, there is no provision for revaluation or rechecking of the answer scripts or recounting of the marks scored.
Do you know how to check the KTET 2020 Result online? If you don’t the process follow the step by steps instruction below.
- Log on to the official K-TET website: ktet.kerala.gov.in or keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Find the Notification section and click on the KTET 2020 February Result.
- Now the Kerela TET Result page will open.
- First, select your exam Category
- Then Enter Your KTET February 2020 exam “Register Number”.
- Last but not the least enter your Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Finally, click on the “Check Result Button”.
Note: Candidates can download or print the KTET Result 2020 for future reference.
FQA (Frequently Questioned Answers)
1. What is the KTET Qualifying Marks?
- Candidates have to score a minimum of 60% or more in the KTET 2020 exam.
2. How Shall I get KTET certificate after Result?
- Those who are eligible to be declared as successful shall have to produce the required documents for verification and for the issue of the KTET certificate.
3. How long my TNTET certificate is valid?
- TET Certificate will be valid for seven years from the date of passing K-TET.
4. Are there any other conditions for the appointment?
- The TET qualification is one of the eligibility conditions for appointment. The mere holding of a TET certificate does not confer any right to appointment.
5. Shall 60% or more score secure my appointment?
- NO, it is only one of the eligibility conditions for appointment.
Result Link: : https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/